Sales Order List
You can check your created sales orders from
Purchase & Sales >
At the top, you can see how many orders have been made in the last month as of today, and click on each status box to quickly filter the list of orders.
You can search by condition, such as date ranges, statuses, products, and bundles, by clicking the right magnifier.
New Sales Order
You can make sales orders from
Purchase & Sales >
New Sales Order.
- Please select an account.
- Please select the date of sales and expected stock out. If you don’t choose the expected stock out, it will be automatically selected +7 days of the date of the sales.
- You can select products and bundles to sell and please click
- If you need to edit the price and quantity for each product and bundle please edit and then click
Sales Order Details
Sales order details can be checked by clicking an order in the sales order list.
You can check the status history on the right side and restore the order to the previous status.
Printing & Sending Invoices
You can print or send invoices.
Saved company information from
Payment & Settings>
Company Info will be included.
Editing & Deleting Sales Orders
You can edit the order details by clicking
Edit on the sales order.
You can delete the order by clicking
Delete on the sales order.
Status & Processing of Sales Order
Stock Out Closed.
Once you’ve created a sales order, it will be marked as Sold Checked.
The order status history can be checked on the right side.
You can process Stock Out from this step, and bundles will be shown as linked products.
Check status, it will show order details.
Processing Stock Out
There are two ways to process Stock Out.
- Check & Stock Out - Check the products and count quantity one by one.
- All Stock Out - Process Stock Out without counting quantity.
- Check & Stock Out
You can check the number of products you sold and insert each product’s quantity.
It’s more convenient if the Stock Out time is different for each product.
Barcode Scanning Check, you can input the product quantity with scanning barcodes.
- All Stock Out
You can process Stock Out for the products you sold without checking the product quantity.
All products on the sales order will be stocked out, and the sales order will automatically change to Closed.